The ISE tradeshow for system integration in the Amsterdam RAI (NL).
Photos of some of the beautiful and diverse light installations from the Amsterdam Light Festival 2014. For these installs control equipment was sponsored by Visual Productions:
- 27 CueCore
- 2 IoCore
- 5 DIN Rail DMX Splitters
For Intrepid and Campfire sponsorship was via our customers Lichtpunt and TDE respectivly.
Photos © Janus van den Eijnden
- Light Bridge – Frank Tjepkema
- Waterfun – Angus Muir
- Mirror Rings – Jacques Rival
- House of Cards – Gaston Zahr @ OGE Creative Group
- LightHouse – Arnaud Giroud @ Pitaya
- Constellation – Aguiar @ LIKEarchitects
- Object O – Paul van Laak @ Arnout Meijer Studio
- Rebicycledome - Vasili Popov
- NOW – Floriaan Ganzevoort @ De Theatermachine
- Intrepid – Katja Galyuk
- Campfire - Wilhelmusvlug
A busy and successful week was had at LDI2014 in Las Vegas. Exhibiting with our own stand and launching Cuety onto the American market made for a very busy and extremly enjoyable trip. Thank you to all those who visited the Visual Productions booth.
Two bridges have been built at the largest interchange in Stockholm, running from North–East and South-East forming a T that can be seen from space. Visual Productions' CueCores were utilized to control the lighting.
Lighting Design: Michael Hallbert
Installation & Programming: LuxLight
Bridge Photos: Olof Thiel
Full story can be viewed here.
Visual Productions introduced the new Cuety iPad lighting controller at the Prolight+Sound trade show in Frankfurt, Germany.