Visual Productions exhibited during ISE at the Amsterdam RAI for the first time with their own booth. It was a busy show and next year's booth is already booked.
The biennial trade show for the Dutch market Ahoy Rotterdam. Visual Productions was present on the booth of our distributor Full AVL Distribution. The DTS lighting demonstration was programmed with CueluxPro.
Jaarbeurs conference center in Utrecht is fitted with a lighting control system consisting of 18 CueCores, 2 IoCores, 7 B-Stations ad 2 CueluxPro servers. To read more about the installation please visit our news item.
LDI 2013 in Las Vegas saw Visual Productions BV joining their Canadian Customer, Theatrixx Technologies.
On display were the latest lighting control products from Visual Productions including the new CueluxPro software and the B-Station.
The "Museum voor Beeld en Geluid" (sound and vision), recently added to their collection, the scenery from the Dutch children's animated series “Verhalen van de boze Heks” (Tales of the evil witch) by Hanna Kraan.
- Light and Sound installation Lichtpunt
- Design Eric Goossen
- Art Director Jan de Winter
1 x CueCore programmed by Sander Bloem, Lichtpunt.
- Lighting cues were programmed on 3rd party controller and recorded into the CueCore.
- CueCore was synchronized to the sound track by time-code.
- In the CueCore's show-control, triggers were set to spark the memories stored within.