Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Request Fixture for Cameo & Litcraft  (Read 2032 times)

August 02, 2017, 04:17:27 PM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
please find your new fixture file included,
Please note that as cuety do not manage the subfxitures modes, you won't be able to use and acces the 8ch mode of the Superfly Fx.
Enjoy ;)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 09:36:39 AM by Julien Levaufre »
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

August 03, 2017, 05:21:24 PM
Reply #2

Alexander

• light erase darkness
Hi Julian,
why supported Cuety Programmer only 10 Channels though i chose the 12 Channel Mode (Cameo Pix Bar 600 pro) the 6 channel mode 1 is completly whithout funktion.
6 channel Mode 2 is lost UV
The same  Problem exist at Litecraft SunX 10 5 channel Mode chosen and the Programmer supportet only 4 channel stripes whereby 2 channels are whithout funktion (costumer)
Whats wrong?
Thanks for Feedback!

August 04, 2017, 09:36:27 AM
Reply #3

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
i fixed the 6ch mode and 12ch mode of the cameo pix bar 600 pro, you will be able to access UV control now.
I also updated the file for sun.x it should be better now, and if you want to control each pixel of it you can always use the 10ch mode and pacth 10 1ch dimmer from the generic manufacturer...
I hope this time it will be ok for you,
enjoy ;)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 01:17:59 PM by Julien Levaufre »
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

August 04, 2017, 10:09:37 AM
Reply #4

Alexander

• light erase darkness
I try it. And you get feedback.
I use temporary cuety at Windows for Tests.
If i create a new Fixture with manual builder, what happend with the "old first" exist user.personality File? When i copy the new File in programmer Folder, must i overwrite the "first old" user.personality file?
Has cuety saved the first personality user Divices file automaticly in Programm Folder?
Thanks for Information.
Alexander

August 04, 2017, 10:22:47 AM
Reply #5

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
cuety can manage only one user.personality file so if you have 2 files with customs fixtures you need to merge them.
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

August 04, 2017, 11:08:50 AM
Reply #6

Alexander

• light erase darkness
 i tryed your last fixture update.
Pixbar pro 600 : UV is not providet in 12 Channel Mode 6 Channel mode 1 is totaly out of work 6 channel mode 2 is UV lost.
SunX10 only 4 channels providet, Dimmer Modus is lost. (Channel 5)

How can i merge user.personality files?

August 04, 2017, 01:23:47 PM
Reply #7

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
so now it should be ok, i am sorry i sent you the wrong file previously, so for pixbar 600 you will get the uv chanel on the first custom fader.
For the sun.x my problem was that i get only 2 custom fader so i used them for auto mode and speed, in this  new file you will get the dimmer curve on the zoom fader.
To merge 2 files, you need to open the files with text editor and copy past from one to the other one the manufacturer you need to move copying from
    <manufacturer label="XXXXX">
to
    </manufacturer>
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

August 11, 2017, 11:48:32 AM
Reply #8

Alexander

• light erase darkness
Hi Julian,
so now my Feedback for your last user.personality:
Pix Bar pro 600 is ok.
Litecraft Sun X is ok.
Moonflower 32W: the Color Change Fader is out of work. Here exist only 4 Channel Fader. The Color Change speed Fader ist lost..
Superfly FX 2 Channel Mode functioned, but i need the 8 Channel Mode!

So i have tryed to copy the personality Fixtures (opened with editor) into the personality.xml File (Programme(x86) Folder). It was not successfull. Cuety have now only the user.personality Files identified.

Thanks for Feedback

August 11, 2017, 02:27:47 PM
Reply #9

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
i fixed the file for the moonflower, it shoudl be ok now. For the superfly, i am sorry you cannot use 8ch mode with cuety as it's a subfixture mode and cuety do not manage those modes.

Cuety custom personality file is always "user.personality", the fixture editor we provide create xml files for cuelux and cuelux pro and can export thos xml file into an user.personality file where the syntax is différent.
So from xml files you can create user.personality but from user.personality you can get the xml file and so use the editor.
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

August 14, 2017, 03:45:31 PM
Reply #10

Alexander

• light erase darkness
Hi Julian,
i hope you´re fine. I need a personal fixture for Cameo Auro Spot 400 - 19 Channel Mode. (Cuety) The exist Auro Spot Fixure is maybe not the 400er Version.
What the Subfixture problems concerns, i need only a 8 Channel Fixure whitout Subfixur, and it should works. (I tryed it with another Fixure)

http://adamhall.invaliddomain.de/out/media/downloads/MARKEN/CAMEO/CLAS400/CLAS400_Bedienungsanleitung_EN_DE_FR_ES_PL_IT.pdf

Thanks, Alex

August 16, 2017, 09:15:22 AM
Reply #11

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
Please find your user file updated with the new fixture.
For the superfly 8ch mode, there is one part of the channels to control the derby and an other part to control the lasers, that makes 2 subfixtures, that's why the mode do not shows up in cuety.

Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

August 18, 2017, 12:27:42 PM
Reply #12

Alexander

• light erase darkness
Hi Julien,
the Aurospot 400 File is intergrated in Litecraft Folder. But it´s ok.
The Prisma Rotation Channel ist lost. If you can fix it, than i can work with the Fixure.
Thanks

August 18, 2017, 02:39:24 PM
Reply #13

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
i put the auro spot in the right manufacturer folder and the prism rotation chanel on the iris fader, i hope it will be ok for you,
Enjoy ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk