Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: CueCore2 and CueluxPro Probelm  (Read 2069 times)

May 06, 2017, 03:29:10 PM
Read 2069 times

danit

Hello again
I have a big problem with the CueCore2 and the CueluxPro.
I have created with the CueluxPro several cueLists and this loaded on my CueCore2.

As far as everything is ok.

If I play the Cuelists in the CueluxPro, everything works without problems.
But if I play the Cuelists from CueCore2 then I have Probelme with the repeat of the Cuelists.

The CueluxPro has created the traks in CueCore2 and they take about 10 to 20 seconds.
I also have a static scene which lasts only 1 milisecond.
If the CueCore2 is to repeat, then all lamps go off and on. That means it is always dark for 1 second before the light comes.
In the Static Scene the lamps are still flashing.

This is unacceptable.

What am I doing wrong? Or what is there for a solution?

I have the latest version of CueLuxPro and CueCore2.

If you want I can send the files from CueluxPro and CueCore2.
But I need a solution for this problem. So for me the CueCore2 is not applicable.

I also have a video of the Probelm.

Thank you for your help.

regards
danit

May 08, 2017, 10:19:40 AM
Reply #1

Guido Visser

• Administrator
    • Visual Productions
Hello Danit,

I expect that the track which is save in the CueCore2 includes the fade in time. When you dump a cuelist from CueluxPro to the CueCore2 it will include the fade in time. If you do not want the fade in time saved in the CueCore2 you will have to start the playback in CueluxPro before you dump it.

About the flashing static scene. I assume that you have created a playback in the CueCore2 which plays your static scene. This playback contains one cue with the track. I assume that you want to have this static scene played forever. Which you can do by setting the duration of the cue to "forever". If you have done that your static scene should not flash.

If I have misunderstood your problem, it could be helpful to send your backup files or video.

Best regards,
Guido
Guido Visser
Visual Productions BV

May 09, 2017, 05:34:15 PM
Reply #2

danit

Hello.

Many thanks for the answer.
I had no fade in and fade out times. But it has still blinked briefly when repeating the cue. But this is ok now.
I have to start the cuelist before I dump it.

But I now have a second problem.
I have a cueliste with an effect at the colors and an effect at the position. When I upload the cueliste, the cueluxpro looks only that the colors as infinite cue result but not the position. Whenever the cueliste is repeated in the cuecore, the position of the movingheads makes a jump to the initial position.

Do you have a solution?

I hope you understand what i mean. thank you for your help.

Greeting danit.

May 10, 2017, 11:07:43 AM
Reply #3

Guido Visser

• Administrator
    • Visual Productions
Hello Danit,

If I have understood you correctly you want two separate your colour effect from the position.

To do this you will need to use two playbacks in CueluxPro. One of the playbacks should have you colour effects and the other playback should have your position effect. Then when you dump the playback to the CueCore2 you will have to enable the checkbox Isolate Channels. This should remove all unused channels from the track.

I think your problem is that by default all default value for all channels of the fixture will be saved. For the position this is the center point. Enabling Isolate Channels in the DUMP popup will result in a track that only contains the used channels. In your case only colour or only position.

Best regards,
Guido
Guido Visser
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk