Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Cuelux PRO Running Ubuntu  (Read 2046 times)

May 02, 2017, 11:48:33 PM
Read 2046 times

HenrikHansen

Hi everybody.

Can any of you tell me if there is any advantages running on Ubuntu instead of Windows? I have some small issues with my Lenovo small form factor machines I hope will disappear on a clean environment  as Ubuntu.

Thank in advance.

May 03, 2017, 09:38:38 AM
Reply #1

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @ HenrikHansen,

A clean environment does make a difference, but it wouldn't be so significant. Could you give us some information about your issues?

Greetings,

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

May 03, 2017, 07:18:42 PM
Reply #2

HenrikHansen

Hi Michael

Thanks for your swift reply. I have not been testing on the newest version yet, so it wil not be fair to coment on errors :)

I just feel windows does not nessearry provide the platform I need. Cuelux Pro is built in to a desk complete with ELO touch and Midicon (later this week Midicon2) and I want the speed and "feel" of a conventional desk.

If it does not give me more stability and faster boot etc. then it is a dead project :/

May 04, 2017, 08:58:46 AM
Reply #3

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @ HenrikHansen,

The latest version does provide a lot of improvements, and stability. I would recommend that you try that version, before making any conclusions.
But even if not, please don't hesitate to contact us, so we can find an a better solution.

Greetings,

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk