Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Cuety App Limitations  (Read 1938 times)

May 02, 2017, 01:23:31 AM
Read 1938 times

cmills

Hi,

When building a personality, I find that adding a UV dimmer has no effect in the app. RGB, White, and Amber work fine but UV doesn't come up.

I can't have more than 2 custom faders, and even those two don't import the label from the personality. Shouldn't the unused faders between the mixer and custom controls minimize so we can add more LABELED customs? This should be a dynamic layout as different lights require different control combos. Or perhaps a way to scroll side to side as the custom channel faders add up.

I'm representing a large institution who just invested in your system, and on paper we thought it was fantastic, and were ready to suggest it to our local community, but it seems there are serious limits in the app. Please let us know if there are ways around these issues, or if these will be addressed in a forthcoming update. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

May 02, 2017, 09:26:38 AM
Reply #1

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @cmills,

I am sorry to here that you are having difficulties. Cuety is meant to be an entry level solution, simple, and easy to use. Although what you describing sounds like a great idea, I can only further complicate the product.

If you are in absolute need to use UV channel, or further attributes that are not included on the Cuety standard fader layout, we can help by creating a custom personality file.

Greetings,

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

August 10, 2017, 10:32:42 PM
Reply #2

cmills

Micheal,

Thank you for your response, and the follow up email.

Chris

August 11, 2017, 08:40:25 AM
Reply #3

Michael Chiou

• Visual Productions
Hello @cmills,

Glad that I could help.

Greetings,

Michael.
Michael Chiou
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk