Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Midimapping MidiconPRO  (Read 2565 times)

February 17, 2017, 09:24:18 AM
Read 2565 times

FFM

Hi,

In the normal midimap of the midiconPro you have 8 playback  buttons with go+/release and the buttons below that  are mapped to do go-/flash etc. I really would like to have 32 playback buttons with go+/release.. So row 1 will be bank 1 (1/8), row 2 (1/8) etc. This most be possible maybe someone can help me to get it like this ?

Thanks !

February 17, 2017, 10:15:51 PM
Reply #1

Simon90

You have two ways to do it.
First Way:
Copy the Elation Midi File in the User Folder and replace all Buttons with: <task type = "Playback Direct Button 1"(2;3;till 32) future ButtonSecundair"
Second Way:
Copy the Elation Midi File in the User Folder and delete all Buttons and make an ActionList for your Buttons.

February 19, 2017, 01:00:41 PM
Reply #2

FFM

Thnx,

Unfortunately I don't get it right jet.......

<trigger type="Message" specifier="Change">Channel X - Message 9 - Index 1</trigger>
<tasks>
 <task type="Dashboard Playback Button" identifier="0" feature="ButtonSecundair" function="Control"/>
 </tasks>
 </action>
<action>

Is it possible for you to change it in the way it must be ? Is the bank button still changing the fader banks up en down ? I want to have not only 4 rows of 8 playback buttons.

February 20, 2017, 07:53:11 AM
Reply #3

Simon90

Dashboard playback Button is the selectet Bank.
Look at the midimap for the novation Launchpad.
This are 8x8 Direct Buttons for an example.

February 20, 2017, 02:23:14 PM
Reply #4

FFM

I'll really want to make more than 4x8 buttons......so the bank buttons must work also., to make sure that we can skip to bank 5 t/m 8 etc etc

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk