Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: ioCore and OSC  (Read 1643 times)

January 11, 2017, 09:41:39 AM
Read 1643 times

soprani

Hi

Is there anyway i can take the argument, that i can se, arrive on the monitor page (an integer in this case) in the ioCore's webbcontrol and use that argument in Show Control to send that value to for example an DMX out. Cant find anything in the manuals about this.

Best Regards
/Olle Soprani
SVT

January 11, 2017, 10:43:56 AM
Reply #1

soprani

Hahaha!

After some additional searching i didn't find anything, until i downloaded the CueCore2 Manual where it is described. I think you should put that part in the iocore manual. ;)
******* From the CueCore2 Manual.
Setting up a conversion is done in the Show Control page. First add the in- coming protocol from the ’Sources’ table into the ’Action list’ table. Then add an action to this new action-list. Inside this action the trigger-flank field (if visible) should be set to Change; as this action should be triggered every time the incoming signal changes. Furthermore, a task need to be added, the task- type determines which protocol is the output of our conversion. It is important that the ’function’ in this task is set to ’Control’. This will make sure that the output is not a fixed value, rather it will output the information received from the incoming signal.

Problem solved
/olle

January 12, 2017, 08:57:13 AM
Reply #2

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
hi Olle,

Thanks for pointing it out. I have put it on my todo list.

cheers
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk