Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: v1.4.10 beta  (Read 6334 times)

June 24, 2016, 06:14:57 PM
Read 6334 times

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
dear all,
We have release v1.4.10 available at ftp://haarlem.visualproductions.nl/releases
Please let us know if you find any issues.

tx!

Code: [Select]
/****************************************************************************************
 * RELEASE 1.4.10
 ****************************************************************************************/
Release Date  : 2016 June 24
New Features  : - 1024x768 screen resolution
                - Auto save option
Solved Bugs   : - Fix matrix layer merging.
                - Fix FX-dialog; the sliders were not showing the select values.
                - Fix for gobos not showing in Programmer.
                - Fix for crashing on certain show files
                - Fix for sometimes not being able to edit a cuelist.
                - Fix for VisualTouch page-label-dialog not refreshing properly.
                - Zooming is improved in Matrix layout menu.
                - GPI-identifier-dialog was not showing CueCores.
                - The titlebar on windows is now showing the icon.
                - No longer crashes when trying to save to a showfile with readonly-permission.
                - Dashboard-Programmer-Task could not set Cold/Warm/Uv wheels.
                - Fix for setting Dashboard-Programmer-Task parameter 1.
                - Non-RGB fixtures no longer accept RGB values (and visa versa)
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

June 28, 2016, 11:44:32 PM
Reply #1

Uldis

Dear friends!

You have only one option left:
Fire all your programmers, buy Steve Jobs biography, and read it.
Hire new poeple.

I have tried all versions, even set Windows on my Mac, every upgrade of your program has ruined something else in your program, I see no need to point all the thing out that you already know (your forum and client emails).

Good luck.

June 29, 2016, 12:03:14 AM
Reply #2

sla-je-slag

Hi,

and yes, I can only say I'm very pleased by the new version 1.4.10! Bugs solved. Steady version so far, after changing some cuelist from LPT to HTP, also problems solved.

Maybe two things that I can give to you're programmers:

- Develop a screensize for full HD on mac, a little bit smaller than 1080p, so you can get maximum screensize and (because of the grey tube in top of the screen) not loose the I guess 50 pixels in the bottom of the screen.

- When I make more button playback banks (now up to 18 with I control with 2 launchpads), I have to add odd code to my rewritten midimap. In identifiers that named for example to the button number, I have to fill in "0x1", "1xA". stuff life that.
I found it out thanks to made actionlists, and found code in the startup file. But, it should be possible to number this identifiers more logicly isn't it?

Keep up the good work guys, I smell an new and stable version soon!

Michiel Gerringa
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:47:39 AM by sla-je-slag »

July 04, 2016, 05:02:20 PM
Reply #3

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
Thanks for the feedback Michiel; I have added your wishes to our list.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

July 05, 2016, 08:56:30 PM
Reply #4

AxelF

Yes, works fine also here in fullHD fullscreen mode.

Regards
Axel

July 08, 2016, 09:16:07 PM
Reply #5

sla-je-slag

Hi Guys,

done a show last weekend with the new version. Overall everything works fine, except for the fact that the program crashed during the show 4 times..... I hoped it was over with version 1.4.10  :-[
I happened al the time when we pressed a button to launch a program with the novation launchpad. But, it is strange, it now happened with other buttons than the previous versions.... I'm sure that the midimaps are 100% ok.
We are now scared to launch thing with the launchpad.

Did you get more complaints about this, crashes when launching programs? I do not know what I can do about it anymore, and, slowly, i'm losing faith in you're software.... Do you think you can solve this sort of problems?

Regards,

Michiel Gerringa

July 25, 2016, 10:15:55 AM
Reply #6

comviqu

Hi All,

after one year of pain with all the bugs of cuelux pro and nothing happened during that time and that all for expansive 1300 EUR for that cuecore + 300 EUR for 3d visualizer, I finally found a very stable and reliable solution. Thank you MA Lighting.
Dot2 onPC gives 1 universe for free via Artnet + Artnet-DMX node for 89 til 175 EUR. And, the best thing: It is wokring! I got visualizer conntected in 15minutes! Culeux pro and capture took me 2 (!) weeks until both are communicating to each other. Very good manual, video tutorials. Chaser are working now, more and easy working effect engine, very stable no crashes, no black screen. Homeposition is like it should be not with base and yoke crossed. And so on

Buy-buy! cuelux pro and visualproduction. You lost me. And I convinced three others to buy that trash. I have issues with them now due to my advice. Will be easy to give my new experience to them. We all will push our dealers for money back with support of our lawyer.

Regards,
ex customer
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 08:05:45 PM by comviqu »

July 28, 2016, 04:07:30 PM
Reply #7

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
@michiel Sorry that the software crashed on you. Next week we will start with making release v1.4.11. I will take your point onboard and will test with a launchpad. If you have anymore information for me that can help me locate the issue then please let me know.
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

August 01, 2016, 02:18:37 PM
Reply #8

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
@michiel

Were you using a Launchpad or a Launchpad2?
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

August 03, 2016, 09:29:28 PM
Reply #9

sla-je-slag

Hi Maarten,

Launchpad S, nog led all RGB colours possible. That's the MKII isn't it.
So, I think launchpad

Greets,

Michiel

August 10, 2016, 11:51:30 PM
Reply #10

fungusgarden

i used with no crashes on Wind 10 PC. Midicon controller as well as a Launchpad MKII. A few things seemed diferent with my color change cues (some HTP color mix and some didn't) but i think this may be something I overlooked. Otherwise , things seem to be getting a little better

Thanks
Russ

August 15, 2016, 09:25:36 AM
Reply #11

Jurriën de Klerk

• Visual Productions
Hello Russ,

Great to hear that CueluxPro seems to be doing better. If you need any further help, please let us know.
Best regards,

Jurrien
Jurriën de Klerk
Visual Productions BV

October 03, 2016, 03:51:34 PM
Reply #12

stokkie

Hello,
No crashes yet with this version and W10. Really glad about that. Using apc40 and apc20 with homemade midi map.
Still some bugs but it is workable.

Some wishes:
-I really really like to have the ability to group several chasses under one playback button. This way it is possible to change a complete environment with one button.

I still not understand the playback buttons function. I just want the buttons to toggle but I don't seem to get this working. Is it me?

Keep up the improvements which you did with V1.4.10 and it all will be fine I think.
Thanks to full avl (NL)who gave me some tips.

Best regards

October 04, 2016, 10:16:58 AM
Reply #13

Zoë Castle

• Visual Productions
    • http://www.visualproductions.nl
Hi Stokke

Thank you for your positive feedback.  The developers are still working on CueluxPro to stabilise this release.
One of my colleagues will need to advise you on the toggling of playback buttons....

Thank you and fijne dag

Zoë
Zoë Castle
Sales Manager
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk