Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Back To Work Guys  (Read 5371 times)

February 06, 2016, 09:52:48 AM
Read 5371 times

casey1202

I was one of the first to buy the very first software visual dmx and even to date is my favourite software. I loved the fact that i could use this software to run a band with a click to setting up for a theatre production. It was easy to use with any midi keyboard or controller which meant easy programming with sequencers etc. Then TO MY HORROR. Visual Productions are no longer supporting their first software. (why not i dont know as it's not that hard to keep writing fixtures for it) but they told me to update to Cuelux. So played around with cuelux software for a bit and thought fair enough its time to move on i can continue  getting SUPPORT. So then after trying so hard to make Cuelux work the way i wanted by being controlled by an external sequencer im told thats not possible you may need to move to Cuelux Pro. Now after spending more money this is not the correct software.
I have a big ass company that we provide loads of shows per year throughout the world and am feeling very badly let down at the moment with Visual Productions and to be told when you ask in the forum about a problem with the software please Zoe don't tell people to go to the shop they bought it from for advice as they have NO Clue either and thats what the forums are for.
So many bugs things that dont work, going back to the very simple visual dmx that worked with any midi keyboard controler, Now there is a handful of controllers...Cutting your market down is not a good thing.

My advice and I speak from a successful background of business is STOP flaunting about to Vegas and all these shows and conferences and get back to the drawing board and get your software fixed properly. its falling behind much less expensive software which is tragic.

This message pains me as ive had a great relationship with Martin as he was our go to man, but looks like he's forgot about the first rule of business, and that is DONT TRY AND GET NEW CUSTOMERS WHEN YOUR OLD CUSTOMERS ARE NOT HAPPY. Fix the problems and get Tutorial videos up on the site explaining all aspects of the different software and yes this will take time but that will be easier when you all get back to work. RonEnNieShow posted something similar and was backed up with another user and there is a reason. AT THE MOMENT THE EXPENSIVE SOFTWARE IS NOT WORKING AND NEEDS FIXED Heres hoping. Love and respect to you all.
PS dont lock this allow your customers to speak freely its how you will make this better .

February 06, 2016, 11:44:41 AM
Reply #1

comviqu

So sad it is, he is right. It is an awful feeling if CLP stops running during a show and crushes complete. That happens with the current version .90 very often. 0.76 was more stable.
During pogramming a crash is on a regular basis.

I will think about a switch to GM2onPC because their core is in the same price level.

In general I liked the concept of CLP but with all the bugs and not working function and the worst manual I ever saw in my live.
Please stop posting new product releases and make your expansive software working like you promise at your homepage.

Thank you

February 11, 2016, 02:58:20 AM
Reply #2

RonEnNieShow

There was a promise for an update. Several weeks  have past. Still no update.

And then when you look at Facebook the are partying at an convension.

I am thinking of sending back my cuecores, claiming back my money because the product does not live up to the promise the have been making. If there was a progress i would not be so dissepointed but no. The only progress is partying, telling other people how great the product should be, making more victums every day.

And Yes we are still the one that is really been set in the dark.

Please do not comment that you do not like this. That you are bussy fixing it.  we only see you and your crew talking cheap and meaningless promiseses.

I don't want to see that repley here. We want updates,  support.

Sow Yes. Again. Get back to your desk and Get it done. If you want to be taken serieusly than act like you want to taken serieusly and stop playing.

February 16, 2016, 08:17:34 PM
Reply #3

casey1202

still No Reply Discusted, They should be ashamed.
Ive contacted our supplier and told them the story and they are fully refunding us as they have had other issues,
This is what happens when you forget about your customers.
Ive now left visual productions and wont return.

February 16, 2016, 09:45:31 PM
Reply #4

comviqu

casey1202, which new solution do you use? I have the same issues and cannot use chases together with the temp button because chases are stopping or do not follow the rythm. Unfortunately the older version 1.03.76 has no midicon pro support. THe current 1.03.90 has midicon pro supoort but software is a mass.

What do you use now?
Thank you
rgds

February 21, 2016, 02:18:34 PM
Reply #5

casey1202

if this is not working for you which is a shame as this has the workings to be the best programme around just not enough thought into all the parameters in one software. my email is info@splashproductionscomplex.com where i'll let you know what im using now as i dont want to be disrespectful to the VP Guys :). If Visual Productions get things sorted you know where i am :)

February 23, 2016, 04:09:31 PM
Reply #6

Zoë Castle

• Visual Productions
    • http://www.visualproductions.nl
Mark (casey1202) and I are in direct contact with each other by telephone.
I am working with him to see if we can find a good solution to his feature requirements within our current portfolio of control products.

With the support of my Dutch distributor I am also looking to see if we can help Ronnie with a solution.

"Comviqu" (and anyone else feeling equally disappointed) if you would like to discuss this directly with me in order to try to find a solution, please PM me with your contact details. 

I think this will prove to be a much more effective and less time consuming way to move forward from this point.

I am sorry you have been left feeling so let down by us.

Greetings Zoë
Zoë Castle
Sales Manager
Visual Productions BV

February 24, 2016, 08:10:35 AM
Reply #7

casey1202

Nice wee phone call from Zoe today and lets hope we can work together and find a solution that will put that will put VP at the top of the lighting market.
kind of touched a little they took the time to phone and discuss so fair play. Thanks Zoe was nice to talk to you :) xx

March 15, 2016, 02:39:21 AM
Reply #8

fungusgarden

Ive got it pretty bad. I thought Elation was a good company so investing in their software seemed logical to me. I have since then learned it is actually just Cuelux rebranded (which Im fine with) I really liked the non pro version of Emulation (Cuelux) so I upgraded to the Pro version which wasnt cheap. This version has so many bugs its not funny. I ask Elation but i am aware they have to wait on Cuelux to update. So in other words, I have zero support. This software could be so awesome if it was tended to. GET BACK TO WORK GUYS , seriously. My business is depending on it

March 16, 2016, 11:21:52 AM
Reply #9

Thomask

Hello, to me it goes with clp just!!

Slowly I lose the desire to the work with CLP. Massively mistake in programme. No Support. No operating instructions. There are not many functions which are today a state kind!

With such a software one is not able vernüftig works. Only frustration!
My hope was that it becomes better after a few updates. Unfortunately, this hope has died for a long time.

I do not consider whether I better to MA-onpc or another software to change. Unfortunately, I have already invested a lot of money in CLP and Elation MidiconPro what, nevertheless, no one more buys!
Thus it does not go on with this software any more. Pity!!

March 17, 2016, 07:04:22 PM
Reply #10

comviqu

did you used the recent update 1.3.92 which has been launched today? Still with all the bugs?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk