Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Personality-file in B-Station  (Read 2249 times)

August 22, 2015, 02:54:37 PM
Read 2249 times

remybiersteker

I am working on a project installing a B-Station. Now I would like to insert a new Personality for a fixture I use. I have build it with the vBuilder without any problem and can use it in Cuelux. But how do I import it into the B-Station?

August 24, 2015, 08:59:01 AM
Reply #1

Jurriën de Klerk

• Visual Productions
Hello,

Unfortunately it is not possible to import personalty files into the B-station. The best we can do is see whether we can include it in the next release of the B-Station firmware, however I can't make any promises when this will be. If you are interested, could you tell us the brand and model number?
Best regards,

Jurrien
Jurriën de Klerk
Visual Productions BV

August 25, 2015, 09:36:34 AM
Reply #2

Zoë Castle

• Visual Productions
    • http://www.visualproductions.nl
Hi Remy

Just to add to this reply from Jurrien...The B-Station does only support "architectural type lights", conventional dimmers, RGB etc LEDS - not moving heads.

As he says, you can of course please tell us what your fixture is so we can see how to help you.  However it may not be possible to fully implement it if it is a moving head. 
For support of those fixtures you may be better to consider running CueCore as the control and use the B-Station purely as your button interface.

Thank you and good luck!

Greetings Zoe

Zoë Castle
Sales Manager
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk