Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: CueluxPro v1.3.90  (Read 4928 times)

May 15, 2015, 05:21:29 PM
Read 4928 times

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
CueluxPro v1.3.90 is now available from http://www.visualproductions.nl/downloads.html

Code: [Select]
/****************************************************************************************
 * RELEASE 1.3.90
 ****************************************************************************************/
Release Date  : 2015 May 8
New Features  : - UDP task now has features 'Send Message Float' and 'Send Message Unsigned'
                - Playback Fader task supports multiple argument types (when function=control).
                - UDP actionlist can be trigger with parameter by using string=value syntax.
                - FX Dialog indicates variety in values when multiple fixtures are selected.
                - Bank selection up/donw buttons reversed.
Solved Bugs   : - Issue of occasional empty show files fixed by saving via a temporary file.
                - Fix for crash at software start up.

/****************************************************************************************
 * RELEASE 1.3.88
 ****************************************************************************************/
Release Date  : 2015 March 20
New Features  : - MIDI Timecode (MTC) can be read via external MIDI adapter as well.
                - ColourMix attribute now also contains Warm-white and UV levels.
                - Maximum number of tasks per actions increased to 128.
Solved Bugs   : - Matrix Movie pattern ignored 'repeat' parameter.
                - Matrix Static Text pattern was not centered.
                - Software freeze when Matrix Layer Speed level was set to 100%
                - Dumped matrix pattern recordings were in some cases not seamless.
                - Check for new version was done regardless of checkbox in menu-options.
                - Input triggers by timecode-frame in Timeline editor.
                - Load a cue into the programmer does not first clear the programmer anymore.

As always, we welcome your feedback...
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

August 11, 2015, 04:51:35 PM
Reply #1

RonEnNieShow

Hi,

Still have got a problem.

If i create a groupe of ficture's and save them in a groep ( left window ) than when i remove the ficture from the patch it is not possible to remove this ''empty'' groupe. Sow if i do several different shows after each other with everytime al little bit diffirent shows and ficture's after some time i am not able to remove my empty ficturegroupe's

I also REALY would like to have the ablity to choose between a HTP and a LTP setup. I REALY hate the htp. especealy when i use the color mix whit a LED ficture. It is getting pretty anoing that i can't do anything about it like i do wiht the normal cuelux. PLEASE FIX THIS. People are asking for this for almost from the beginning and it is stil nog made possible. This is almost the biggist iseu i have to not use cuelux pro in stead of the normal cuelux.

When i use a chase with the beam function for say 12 led spots. I have the problem that the value of the beam is not the max intensity. No this is just some weard strange spooky effect i never have been waiting for. I just want to set the maximum of the beam intensity of this ficture in the chase. Not a spooky inverter don't know where the camals are comming from function.

Also there is only size. No x size and y size in the fx generator for movement. Sow if you have a big, but low place it is not possible to suite the movement correctly to your wishes.

It would be nice if these in my opinion major faults for a profesional pc software lighting system would be fixet within 2 years. Because most of this has al ready been asked for several times but never bin done anything with it.

August 14, 2015, 08:17:25 PM
Reply #2

comviqu

Hello,

I agree with Ron. Release 1.3.90 is still missing mentioned features.
In addition it is very unstable with MAC. During programming cues or functions are freezing until I fully close the software. Cues are not running correctly after programking. Only after restart of the software they are running correct.

What I dont understand, why is the home position of all moving lights in the software totally different from homeposition of all moving lights? Homeposition in cuelux sets yoke and base as a cross. That means that I have to fly or stand a moving light with the handle to the public area in order to start cues without unessasary movements. All connection cable are visible and not hided behind the moving light.

I would like to store groups on playback buttons as it is possible with emulation. That would be much easier to select with an attached Midi controller like midicon.

Mapping for Midicon (Standard) has been changed with this release and is missing some function which worked before.

Please release as fast as possibel a new version with all mentioned corrections in the past month.

Thank you

August 14, 2015, 08:57:26 PM
Reply #3

comviqu

Hello,

it happened very often, that saved bundle numbers for a cue is lost.
It is very time consuming to bundle cues again.
During a show a lost bundle is not fun.

Please fix this as well.

Thank you

August 14, 2015, 09:02:44 PM
Reply #4

comviqu

September 23, 2015, 09:44:55 PM
Reply #5

fungusgarden

I always left color mix HTP unchecked in the basic version of Cuelux. It's driving me crazy that I cant find it in pro. I like to ber able to go from Red to Blue , etc at the touch of a button. Now If I have a red cue running and switch to a blue cue i get purple unless i setup a bundle and even then it doesnt work the same as the option i am used to in basic. Please ad this feature into Pro or explain how im supposed to program it to work the way i am used to

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk