Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: American Dj Inno Pocket Spot Twins  (Read 2059 times)

May 03, 2015, 10:47:55 AM
Read 2059 times

HH1887

User Manual or DMX Protocol table

http://www.adj.com/inno-pocket-spot-twins

Software

Cuety

Dead line

May 04, 2015, 04:50:18 PM
Reply #1

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
please find your fixture file included!
Note that cuety to not propose subfixtures system as in cuelux, so the double head system of this fixture was a litlle bite tricky to create.
What i have done is, i've created 2 fixtures file, one for the first mooving head including the common chanels, and an other fixture file for the second mooving head.
So to use one Inno pocket spot twin you need to patch 2 fixtures but they need to ba at the same address.
I hoppe it is ok for you,
enjoy ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

May 04, 2015, 08:25:24 PM
Reply #2

HH1887

Ok,
Thanks for your Answer. I tried to crate two fixtures by using the Builder. But the Files that i created wasn´t shown in Cuety after copy the file by itunes.
So, ich try your fixture file.

Thanks for the fast answer.

May 25, 2015, 11:41:27 PM
Reply #3

altertainment

Hi!

I am just getting started with cuelux. Is there a way I can use this personality file with it? If not, could I please request one?  ;)

Thanks!

May 26, 2015, 10:43:32 AM
Reply #4

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
The personality files are different for cuety and cuelux, so you cannot use the one provide previously.
But if you need a personality file you cannot find in cuelux you can use the builder software to create it ( easy and quick) or make a request on this forum creating a special post for your request( after making a search to be sur no one asked for this fixture before!).

Anyway, the cuelux fixture file for inno pcket spot twin already exist, you can download it from this post!
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk