Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: Fixture request : FUTURELIGHT EYE 60 and PLB-130  (Read 2179 times)

April 15, 2015, 03:19:59 PM
Read 2179 times

viav

Hi !
Could you please send me the fixture files for the EYE 60 RGBW wsah and the PLB-130 beam  By FUTURELIGHT :

EYE 60 : http://www.ltt-versand.de/bedienungsanleitungen/00052444.pdf

PLB-130 : http://www.popella.de/media/pdf/00077909.pdf

Thanks !  :)

Regards,
David

April 17, 2015, 11:14:24 AM
Reply #1

viav

Could it be possible to have the files today please ? I have a concert with these lights tomorrow...  :-\

Thanks !!!!

April 18, 2015, 12:13:40 AM
Reply #2

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
sorry for delay,
please find your fixture file included,
 Enjoy ;)
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

April 21, 2015, 04:22:42 PM
Reply #3

viav

Thanks for your speed !
I know you've been busy with the PROLIGHT !  ;)

I could make my concert lighting with all my moving heads !  :D

But I had 2 small problems on the PLB-130 fixture :

1: To access the dimmer requires that the STL is 100%: This should not be normal (and the STR not working) ?

2: The colors are not displayed: I was able to change but only with the SCAL and it is not practical!

Thanks !

April 22, 2015, 01:52:25 PM
Reply #4

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
Glad it worked!
I updated a little bite the fixture file to solve your problems.
For the dimmer and strobe problem i add a custom fader for shutter fonction, this way you can select how the strob should work and it may solve at the same time the dimmer problem.
For the colors, they were included but i did not put any colors to show them as the manual did not say witch colors it was. SO i now put random colors and it should work even if the color on cuelux is not the real on the fixture.
tell me the result...
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

April 24, 2015, 01:04:20 PM
Reply #5

viav

Thanks Julien ! (Are-you French ? Easier for me  ;) )

That's OK for the colors : I think i can modify the fixture in the builder to have the correct colors !
Or perhaps i can check them and tell you ?

That's OK for the random shutter / dimmer but it's not really pratical to click in live on an "other page" just to have random strobe...
It's not possible to have the dimmer and differents shutter/strobe on the "beam page" ?

Best regards,
David

April 24, 2015, 01:44:10 PM
Reply #6

Julien Levaufre

• Administrator
Yes i am French!!!
SI vous modifiez vous même les couleurs, merci de partager la mise à jour sur notre FTP ( juste un bouton à cliquer sur le builder), ainsi la version correcte sera disponible dans nos bases pour une prochaine mise à jour.
Sinon vous pouvez me transmettre les couleurs plus tard et je corrigerais.
Pour le dimmer/strobe je ne peux pas faire mieux pour le moment, car le mode de fonctionnement de cette machine n'est pas pris en compte par cuelux ( un canal qui choisi le type de strobe et l'autre qui choisi la vitesse).
Je vais le signaler à notre équipe de développement mais je ne sais vraiment psi ça sera modifié et si oui quand....
Julien Levaufre
Visual Productions BV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk