Visual Productions forum

Author Topic: ActionList  (Read 4015 times)

November 01, 2014, 02:35:00 PM
Read 4015 times

bourby

So ..

I want to create a playback button to zero a bunch of faders, if I set the source as "Playback Button" I can't set an "Identifier" for I can't assign the action to a button.

Am I doing this wrong?

I have actions working from a midi input without issue.

November 04, 2014, 11:37:13 AM
Reply #1

Maarten Engels

• Administrator
    • www.visualproductions.nl
please use source 'Dashboard Playback Button'
Maarten Engels
Visual Productions BV

December 20, 2014, 11:55:30 AM
Reply #2

bourby

How can I create an action list to just hit the bump button at the bottom of the fader?

I can do the fader and the playback buttons.

December 20, 2014, 11:57:55 AM
Reply #3

bourby

and what's the difference between "Playback Fader" and "Dashboard Playback Fader"

December 20, 2014, 12:42:32 PM
Reply #4

Boyd Nijsten

• www,guusvandenakker.nl
I don't understand your first question, but the difference between dashboard and normal playback fader is that dashboard controls the fader on the actual page on screen, and normal controls page independent. The identifier in a task with normal PB-F controls "Page"."Fader". So the 3th fader on page 13 has id 13.5... The dashboard Pb-F with Id 5 controls the 5th fader in the software, on the active page...

December 20, 2014, 12:44:33 PM
Reply #5

bourby

Ok .. so the bump button is the button at the bottom of the fader the just temporarily plays that far until released.

I can only action list this using "Dashboard Fader" is seems, is there any way to do it with the "13.5" type of programming you said.

December 20, 2014, 05:03:47 PM
Reply #6

Boyd Nijsten

• www,guusvandenakker.nl
Should be Playback fader - flash then. If it isn't there, it isn't possible to "direct flash" a curling. And then it will automatically be a feature request ;)

December 23, 2014, 09:56:44 PM
Reply #7

Thomask

On this subject, I would have a question,
I would like to have a slider which I can control the speed of different case. This fader should be available at all Banks! as I can with memories programieren something?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk